Sunday 30 October 2011

3D Archery Tips, Tuning and Archery Product Field Reviews.

I started this 3D Archery site to show Archers a how to approach on bow tuning, product field reviews I have conducted on various archery products. 

This site is dedicated to provide Archery Tips, Bow Tuning and Product Field Reviews in its entirety, complete with how to do it yourself photos.

You will also notice this is not one of those every time a visitor visits my site I get paid for advertising deal.

There is no advertising on my site, this site is developed to advance the sport of archery and nothing more.

While there are dozens of Archery Forums out there I subscribe to and visit daily, members of these archery forums pose questions that remain unanswered, sometimes for months or are answered incorrectly. This one thing I look for, that is answering a question posed by archers,complete with photos and detailed descriptions of a product they want to know before purchasing.

Many archery forums do not allow server space to allow enough photographs to include in their forums.  This is especially important for those Archers, before outlaying cash for a archery product who would at least like see a field review of an archery product out of it's package first and/or look for tuning tips.

Some archery forums feel this may be a plug for a particular archery manufacturer or feel it could be construed as spam. Nope,no spam here!! Bottom line is I buy the archery equipment out of my own pocket or borrow archery equipment from a fellow archer, or a archery manufacturer sends me a product to try out.

It surprising many archery manufacturers who do not have Field Test staff who actually go out day in and day out and shoot the archery products they manufacturer. Of course many Archery Manufacturers may use a Staff Professional Archer, one who may state glowing reviews and rarely provide in depth photos of the guy actually shooting it.

I, like the 99% of you am an average archer, with average medium priced archery equipment.


To view my latest field review or bow tuning tips, please go to the right hand column to the right and click the review you are interested in.

I enjoy trying out archery products and writing about it, plain and simple.

Money is tight for many of us and its nice to see someone like me try it first before you outlay cash for it.

Ask yourself this? How many of us have 2 or 3 trigger releases, arrow rests, arrows, broadheads, gizmos, peep sights, Cams and other Doo Dads lying in our drawer, purchased because we thought they were the latest and greatest, only to find out they didn't live up to the Archery Manufacturers claims? This is why I am doing what I do! To dispel or praise a archery product that will be purchase worthy.

Ultimately the final decision is up to you whether my review fits your need to buy it. I would like to believe all archery manufacturers make good equipment, though based on how much we want to pay for it, as there is lower and medium end archery equipment most can afford and the pricey top of the line equipment.

While this archery site is based on my field tests, they are conducted using my own equipment which I explain in my profile,I also have fellow archers of varying skills from novice to intermediate to semi pro who also conduct field tests with me as well to ensure the tests are unbiased and photographing the results to show results.

Though your archery equipment set up may vary and results may be different, it should provide similar results in most instances. 

Visitors to this site, please feel free to offer your comments or suggestions of other products in our quest to advance the sport of archery.

Any question I cannot answer, I will provide a link either to an archery forum or archery manufacturer to provide your answer.

By the way if there is an archery product you would like to see reviewed, send me the info and I will either purchase it or see if any of our 500 members of the Burnaby Archers or surrounding Archery clubs in the lower mainland have the product I could borrow from them.

Thanks for visiting

Barry O'Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment